|Motohisa Imaishi||Hiroshima Woman's Univ.||Faculty of International communication||Professor|
|Koreo Kinoshita||The Gakushuin Academy||Professor|
|Shigeru Kiritani||The University of Tokyo||Faculty of Medicine||Professor|
|Jouji Miwa||Iwate Univ.||Engineering||Associate Professor|
|Hideaki Seki||Chiba Institute of Technology||Engineering||Assistant Professor|
|Yasutaka Mizushima||Datel Company||Technical Div.||Manager|
|Kiyoshi Egawa||The National Language Research Institute||Department of Data Orientation||Department Head|
|Makoto Takada||University of Tsukuba||Professor|
|Seiya Funatsu||Hiroshima Woman's Univ.||Faculty of Human Life and Environmental Science||Research Associate|
|Kazuhei Akiyama||NHK Communication Training Institute||Japanese Language Department||Executive Announcer|
|Hisashi Imai||NHK Communication Training Institute||Japanese Language Department||Managing Director|
|Takako Ayusawa||The National Language Research Institute||Department of Language Pedagogy||Department Head|
|Jiapeng Tian||Iwate Univ.||Faculty of Engineering||Graduate student|
|Yuka Kumagai||Iwate Univ.||Faculty of Engineering||Graduate student|
|Masaru Kumagai||Iwate Univ.||Faculty of Engineering||Graduate student|
The concepts of this research is follows:|
1. For foreign students, the visualization of vowels, consonants, syllables, accent, intonation and dialog in Japanese,
2. improvement of speech analysis system using multi-media computer,
3. fundamental construction of the museum of Japanese Spoken Language, etc.
1. We improvement the interactive speech analysis system using multimedia microcomputer (INSAS/M)|
2. We construct the World Wide Web page of acoustical analysis of Japanese speech for on-line browsing.
3. We made a CD-ROM for off-line browsing.
4. We have developed a public speech analysis system for speech using techniques of e-mail and web (PASTE).
The contents are the analized results of syllables,basic sentences, accent and intonation.|
Speech was recorded based on the table
uttered by one male speaker.|
We can easily hear the speech.
|The images of acoustical analysis are sound spectrogram, LPC locus and section.|
first insert CD-ROM. |
1. Task bar(right click) -> Explorer -> CD-ROM drive -> index.html
2.Uniform Resource Location: file:///D:/index.html" for example.
3.Bookmark: "Acoustic Analysis of Japanese Spoken Language"
This project is partionally supported by the grant-in-aid for scientific research(08551007)
in Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture.|
We thank NHK Communication Training Institute for speech recording.